This is working at EPI – connecting people, creating opportunities, and nurturing growth.
Exceptional Persons, Inc. (EPI) is a FIVE-TIME recipient of the Employer of Choice designation. Employees nominate organizations in the Cedar Valley for this honor.
Join us! We have a full-time opportunity on 1st shift available for people looking to make a difference in the lives of persons with disabilities.
Working for EPI has its benefits. Many benefits.
Full benefits are offered for full-time positions (30+ hours/week
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans (even pet insurance!)
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick, and personal time offered)
- 401(k)* employer match up to 6% (also available to part-time employees) and flex spending plan
- Employee Assistance Program with access to free counseling, legal, financial and elder care consultation
- Paid training
- Immediate employee discounts (vehicle repair, gym memberships, and more!)
This is what you'll get to do. Real career. Real purpose.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of Intellectual Disabilities, clinical mental health systems, corrections and brain injuries as it relates to EPI referrals and services.
- Establish relationships with current referral sources.
- Develop a referral plan, in conjunction to expand referral sources, increase referrals and increase number of people who start services.
- Complete and maintain training required for specific caseload, such as certification for brain injury specialist.
- Develop and maintain program literature for each service provided by the agency in conjunction with the Communications Department.
- Act as primary contact person for all inquiries of agency services.
- Provide consultation, information to all referrals on system and agency entry into services.
- Develop and maintain a community resource directory to be utilized with referrals not eligible for EPI services and discharges.
- Maintain current census information in conjunction with Program Directors.
- Verify the completion of all required paperwork and receipt of all authorizations prior to the start of service delivery.
- Support programming staff with exploring alternative options within the agency prior to discharge.
- Develop and oversee process of service documents including storage, retention and disposal.
- In conjunction with the Quality Improvement and Outcomes department, develop and facilitate training for service management on producing compliant, person centered and quality ISPs.
As a Service Options Manager you will experience personal GROWTH opportunities through career advancement and CONNECT to a community that leads a greater PURPOSE.
Here's what we're looking for. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
- Demonstrated ability to represent the organization in a professional manner including exemplary written documentation, clear and professional verbal communication and ability to work effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Knowledgeable of community resources, information and referral practices and problem-solving techniques.
- Proficient in word processing, database management and computer skills.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English.
- Ability to administer functional assessment tools. Ability to participate in intake meetings, events, training sessions, discharge meetings, etc. (flexible hours, including evenings, overnights and weekends throughout the region and state).
- Ability to provide public awareness, education and advocacy about the needs of individuals with disabilities.
- Ability to foster and maintain positive relationships with families and the community at large.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Human Services or related area.
- Three (3) years’ experience in service delivery for people with disabilities in conjunction with supervision of services or equivalent experience totaling 7 years.
- This position requires a valid driver's license, and the ability to pass an extensive background check, including checks of the Dependent Adult and Child Abuse registries, the Sex Offender registry, and a criminal history check.
Post job offer drug screen required.
EPI is an equal opportunity employer.
Real Career! Real Purpose!